Past Articles from Russell Wallack
Russell Wallack is the co-coach of the University of Massachusetts Men’s team. He began playing ultimate at Tiina Booth’s camp in 2000 (when he was 10). Since then, he has captained Kenyon College SERF and Boston Ironside and won national and world championships. He has coached in the U.S., Denmark, the Czech Republic, and Germany, where he will be launching the first ever session of GUTC (Global Ultimate Training Camp) in 2018. He lives, coaches, and works in Amherst where he is developing regional chestnut production, helping companies to adopt regenerative agricultural, and supporting young athletes in their development.
Other Popular Topics
Developing a team culture takes thoughtful work.
Jan 26, 2018 by Russell Wallack and Tiina Booth in Opinion with 0 comments
During the 2018 college season, UMass Men’s coaches Tiina Booth and Russell Wallack will be writing a weekly Coaches’ Corner for Ultiworld subscribers.
Jan 18, 2018 by Tiina Booth and Russell Wallack in Analysis, Opinion with 0 comments
- Florida Warm Up 2018: Friday Recap
- The Friday Five: Resisting New Swag, Olympic Analogies, And Weekend Betting Lines
- Ultiworld’s 2017 Block Of The Year: Anna Thompson, Presented By Friction Gloves
- Approximated USAU College Rankings: The Early Season Bid Picture
- Presidents’ Day Invitational 2018: Tournament Preview (Women’s)