Past Articles from Guylaine Girard
Guylaine Girard is the former head coach of the AUDL’s Montreal Royal. She lives in Montreal and has been coaching for 25 years. You can download her free ebook for coaches, check out her blog and follow her on Instagram.
Other Popular Topics
Follow the example of captains of the greatest sports teams in history.
Dec 11, 2018 by Guylaine Girard in News with 0 comments
Strategies for keeping your cool in the heat of the game.
Jul 24, 2018 by Guylaine Girard in Opinion with 0 comments
Ditch stressful expectations and focus on what you can control.
Jun 5, 2018 by Guylaine Girard in Opinion with 0 comments
Flexible thinking can change your game, while rigid thinking can hurt your performance and harm your team's progress.
Mar 6, 2018 by Guylaine Girard in Opinion with 0 comments
Set your purpose for ultimate in 2018.
Jan 9, 2018 by Guylaine Girard in Opinion with 0 comments
- Ultiworld’s 2018 Block Of The Year Bracket, Presented By BE Ultimate
- 2019 D-I College Preseason Power Rankings, Presented By NUTC [Subscriber Preview]
- Tuesday Tips: How Freestyle Can Improve Your Handling Game, Presented by Spin Ultimate
- BE Block of the Month: AMP’s Rob Robinson
- New Child Abuse Prevention Laws Significantly Impact Ultimate